The PPAD-C-DALI-ADDR is a ceiling mounted, fully addressable DALI passive infrared PIR presence/absence detector designed to be part of the iLight Enterprise Series DALI network
Functioning as a presence detector, the unit returns occupancy data to the DALI network.
The photocell provides a lux level measurement value to the DALI network.
- 12NC: 912600000424
- PIR Sensor: Detects movement within the unit’s detection range, allowing load control in response to changes in occupancy.
- Light Level Sensor: Measures the overall light level in the detection area.
- Status LEDs.
- Connection to DALI network for power and communication.
- Improves BREEAM & LEED scoring for building sustainability
- Contributes to energy reduction targets under Climate Change Levy (CCL) and Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC).
- Qualifies for Enhanced Capital Allowance (ECA) applications.
- Delivers lighting control requirements under UK Building Regs - L2a & L2b and BRE: 498.