Ceiling Mounted Adjustable Microwave Presence/Absence Detector
The MPAD-C-A-12-24V is a ceiling mounted, adjustable low voltage powered microwave presence/absence detector providing automatic control of lighting, heating and ventillation loads when connected to the iCAN™ network*.
The MPAD-C-A-12-24V detects movement using a highly sensitive microwave detector. This works by emitting low power microwave signals and measuring the reflections as the signals bounce off moving objects.
This unit can operate both in presence and absence mode as well as in response to a user defined daylight threshold level.
The MPAD-C-A-12-24V has a unique adjustable sensor head that allows the area of detection to be optimised for the application.
System timeout periods are adjusted in iCANsoft.
MPAD-C-A-12-24V may be powered from the CAN™ network supply.
*This sensor is intended for use with UIS, UIG-2, UIM and DALI-I-U devices on iCAN™ networks. Additional network commissioning will be required.
- 12NC: 912600000405
- For connection to iCAN™ networks via UIM, UIG-2, UIS or DALI-I-U devices
- Microwave Sensor - Detects movement within the unit’s detection range, allowing load control in response to changes in occupancy
- Adjustable for tilt and range
- Light Level Sensor: An integral adjustable photocell allows the lights to be kept off if there is sufficient ambient light
- Status LEDs
- CE compliant to all relevant standards
- Designed and manufactured to ISO9001:2015 standards
- Improves BREEAM & LEED scoring for building sustainability
- Contributes to energy reduction targets under Climate Change Levy (CCL) and Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC)
- Qualifies for Enhanced Capital Allowance (ECA) applications
- Delivers lighting control requirements under UK Building Regs - L2a & L2b and BRE: 498