This unit provides a highly cost effective interface between an iLight lighting system and other control systems. Fitting in doublegang UK wallbox and powered through the iLight network cable, this compact versatile unit can be mounted virtually anywhere. It has four switch inputs and four analogue inputs, all fully programmable as to their function. In addition to the inputs there are four LED output drives for visual feedback of switch activity. There are also the essential connections to iLight’s iCANnet™ network.
The unit allows other items to provide inputs to the iCANnet™ network, for example partition switches or fader controls. Configured for a room join function, just moving the partition will open or close the contact and automatically re-program the function of the control panels within the room. Alternatively a fader can be provided to set the overall level in an area using the units analogue inputs. The adaptability and versatility of this product make it an essential item in more sophisticated venues.
- 12NC: 912600000534
- 4 opto isolated inputs, used for volt free switches, or motion detectors
- 4 Analogue inputs
- 4 Switch Outputs, for LED indication
- iCANnet™ network inputs
- 16 sequences with up to 128 steps per sequence
- Configuration stored in Non Volatile EEPROM
- Firmware storage in reflashable FLASH memory over iCAN network
- Configurable start up mode
- Partition Control
- UL & CE compliant to all relevant standards
- Designed and manufactured to ISO9001:2015 standards