The EN1-TSI1 TSEtouch Gateway enables the use of multiple TSE55 and TSE80 colour touchscreens and ensures synchronization of screen configurations across an entire building installation. It also facilitates connection to iLight’s TSEtouch app enabling personalised control from your compatible hand held smart device.
Additionally a built in astronomical time clock enables scheduled events to be edited through the TSEtouch app. BACnet MS/Tp and Modbus capability is provided via the onboard RS-485 port, Onward integration to Building energy Management Systems (BMS) is available through TCP/IP, further enhancing the capabilities of this powerful interface unit.
The compact design of EN1-TSI1 delivers system flexibility as well as reducing installation costs and space used. Being part of the iLight system, it can be seamlessly integrated into flexible lighting schemes with any type of lighting load for commercial, architectural and residential applications.
The knockouts to the top of the enclosure have been designed to line up with any of the original iLight source controllers making replacement quick and easy in a retrofit environment.
A dedicated knockout is provided for iCANnet connection to the EN1-TSI1 and several accessories are available to aid the installer in connection of the iCANnetTM network.
- 12NC: 912600000222
- Connects iLight’s TSE55 and TSE80 touchscreens to the iLight network
- Support for multiple TSE screens
- Supports the TSEtouch app
- 2000 points conversion from Modbus RTU/BACnet MS/TP
- Ethernet connection to support App or External control and interfacing
- RS-485 Modbus RTU, BACnet MS/TP (32 max devices on one or other protocol)
- Ethernet, Dual simultaneous IP connections supported
- BACnet IP connection for onward integration
- Astronomical timeclock
- Scheduled events
- All metal construction
- Lockable hinged door
- Front panel and door ventilation
- CE & UKCA compliant to all relevant standards
- Designed and manufactured to IS09001 standard