iLight Network to iLight Network Bridge
BN-2-D is a DINrail mounted bridging module that allows 2 or more iLight iCANnetTM network segments to be connected together or arranged logically into floors or areas for ease of management. The bridge is also used to extend the network as a repeater where more than 500m of cabling is required or more than 100 network devices are used on one segment. BN-2-D also allows network messages to be filtered to ensure optimal performance in larger networks.
BN-2-D allows multiple network segments to be connected together, enabling up to 65,000 devices to exist on a single system.
It also improves reliability of larger systems by isolating and containing any network cabling faults when used correctly.
- Configurable as Network Bridge Filter or Repeater
- Enables Larger networks by segmenting long cable runs
- Single control of multiple iCANnet™ networks
- Enables networks to grow beyond 500m of cabling
- Allows larger multi story applications to be installed and commissioned floor by floor
- CE compliant to all relevant standards
- Designed and manufactured to ISO9001:2015 standards