Ceiling mounted, mid bay DALI addressable presence/absence detector
The PPAD-C-MB-DALI-ADDR is a compact, mid bay ceiling mounted, fully addressable DALI passive infrared PIR presence/absence detector designed to be part of the iLight Series DALI network*
Functioning as a presence detector, the unit returns occupancy data to the DALI network.
The photocell also provides a lux level measurement value to the DALI network.
PPAD-C-MB-DALI-ADDR is ceiling flush mounting as standard with options for fixture mounting.
- 12NC: 912600000428
- PIR Sensor: Detects movement within the unit’s detection range, allowing load control in response to changes in occupancy
- Light Level Sensor: Measures the overall light level in the detection area
- Status LEDs
- Connection to DALI network for power and communication
- Ceiling flush mounting or fixture mounting options
- Improves BREEAM & LEED scoring for building sustainability
- Contributes to energy reduction targets under Climate Change Levy (CCL) and Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC)
- Qualifies for Enhanced Capital Allowance (ECA) applications
- Delivers lighting control requirements under UK Building Regs - L2a & L2b and BRE: 498