Ceiling Mounted Microwave Presence/Absence Detector
The MPAD-C-12-24V microwave presence/absence detector provides automatic control of lighting, heating and ventillation loads when connected to the iCAN™ network*.
The MPAD-C-12-24V detects movement using a highly sensitive microwave detector. This works by emitting low power microwave signals and measuring the reflections as the signals bounce off moving objects.
This unit can operate both in presence and absence mode as well as in response to a user defined daylight threshold level.
System timeout periods are adjusted in iCANsoft.
The MPAD-C-12-24V may be powered from the iCAN™ network supply.
*This sensor is intended for use with UIS, UIG-2, UIM and DALI-I-U devices on iCAN™ networks. Additional network commissioning will be required.
- 12NC: 912600000403
- For connection to iCAN™ networks via UIM, UIG-2, UIS or DALI-I-U devices
- Microwave Sensor: Detects movement within the unit’s detection range, allowing load control in response to changes in occupancy
- Light Level Sensor: An integral adjustable photocell allows the lights to be kept off if there is sufficient ambient light
- Status LEDs
- Switch Input Connector: Two input terminals can be used to manually override the lights on or off
- CE compliant to all relevant standards
- Designed and manufactured to ISO9001:2015 standards
- Delivers lighting control requirements under UK Building Regs - L2a & L2b and BRE: 498
- Improves BREEAM & LEED scoring for building sustainability
- Contributes to energy reduction targets under Climate Change Levy (CCL) and Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC)
- Qualifies for Enhanced Capital Allowance (ECA) applications