96 Channel DMX Source Controller
The iLight SCD-96-D is a DINrail mount, 96 channel DMX source controller designed to provide control to any DMX512 driver or luminaire. This product is of particular use for controlling DMX lighting devices, LED colour changing units and entertainment devices.
Each channel can be assigned a DMX address from within iLight Device Editor. The SCD-96-D can be controlled like any other source controller using any of the iLight user interfaces to activate scenes and sequences.
- 12NC: 912600000442
- 96 DMX outputs
- 16 sequences with up to 128 steps per sequence
- Configurable iLight Area/Channel Number
- 128 Scenes per DMX Channel
- 1 alarm input
- Configuration stored in Non Volatile EEPROM
- Firmware storage in reflashable FLASH memory over iCAN network
- Configurable start up mode
- CE compliant to all relevant standards
- Designed and manufactured to ISO9001:2015 standards