The iLight SCD96 is a 96 channel DMX source controller designed to provide control, with power switching, of any DMX512 controllable device. This product is of particular use for controlling DMX lighting devices including LED colour changing units and entertainment devices.
Each channel can be assigned a DMX channel from within iCANsoft. The SCD96 can be controlled like any other iLight source controller using any of the iLight user interfaces to activate scenes and sequences.
The unit incorporates 8 general purpose 3A relay devices which overlay channels 1-8 and 8 digital outputs which overlay channels 9-16. This is ideal for control of non DMX loads such as curtains, blinds or ballasts within an overall DMX installation.
- 96 DMX outputs
- 8 x 3A volt-free change-over relays
- Suitable for low voltage or resistive 230V loads
- 8 x Analogue / Digital inputs
- 8 x Digital outputs
- 16 sequences with up to 128 steps per sequence
- Configurable iLight Area/Channel Number
- 128 Scenes per DMX Channel
- RS485 port for connection to third party AV devices
- 2 configurable auxiliary/alarm inputs
- Configuration stored in Non Volatile EEPROM
- Firmware storage in reflashable FLASH memory over iCAN network
- Configurable start up mode
- CE compliant to all relevant standards
- Designed and manufactured to ISO9001:2015 standards